1. Cinzia Gagliardi is your "treating psychologist" responsible for your care, you are "the client" (yourself or the child or adolescent you are organising services for), and Changes Psychology is the admin and billing service "provider" that is only responsible for processing clients' bookings, billing and client administration only. By signing this agreement you are agreeing to the provision of services under this arrangement
3. Medicare clients - For clients who have been referred by a GP or Psychiatrist the psychologist is required by Medicare to write a letter back to the referring doctor detailing your assessment, treatment and progress after the completion of a block of sessions approved by your Mental Health Treatment Plan or referral to receive the $128.40 Medicare rebate. By signing this agreement you consent to communications and information sharing between the psychologist and your referring Doctor
4. Information sharing - If you would like the psychologist to share and collect information from other parties besides the referring GP under medicare, we need written consent from you to approve this sharing of information with each individual.
5. Session fees = $200 for every 50 minute individual session, $220 for every for 50 minute couples session. Note if you go 15mins or more over 50minutes you will be charged in 15 minute increments of the session rate. Also note that there may be future session fee increases to cover increased practice costs.
6. Cancellation Policy: more than 24 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule, or the full session will apply.
7. Confirming your first appointment booking - To confirm the first session booking, all new clients are required to complete the Information, Consent, and $50 Payment Form via the online form and payment portal link that will be emailed to you within 48 hours of receiving the confirmation email. Your card details will be processed for the $50 deposit only and your card details stored securely encrypted within the NAB (National Australia Bank) Transact system and be used to deduct all future session fee payments and all other fees when they are owed
8. Payments for sessions needs to be received before Medicare rebates are processed. All session fee and cancellation fee payments will be taken via our online payment system NAB Transact, direct deposits are not a payment option. All payments will show up on your credit or debit card statement/online banking with the payment reference of our Provider 'Changes Psychology Northgate' (NOT Cinzia Gagliardi)