If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 65641973
Disclaimer and Consent
1. Courtney Tideman is your "treating practitioner" responsible for your care, Port Psychology is not responsible for your care and is the practice that Courtney works with. You are "the client" (yourself or the child or adolescent you are organising services for). Changes Psychology is the admin and billing service "provider" that is only responsible for processing clients' bookings, billing and client administration only on behalf of your treating practitioner. By signing this agreement you are agreeing to the provision of services under this arrangement
3. Your treating practitioner will not provide information, reports or documentation for medico-legal or family court related purposes unless required to by law, under a subpoena or by a court order.
4. Parenting plans - if there is a parenting plan in place we require the parent or person engaging the treatment to meet the all requirements of the plan, it is not our responsibility to share information with other parents or stakeholders.
5. Information sharing - If you would like the psychologist to share and collect information about your child with your ex-partner/teacher/OT etc, we need written consent from you to approve this sharing of information with each individual. However if you intend to claim rebates from Medicare or another organisation is paying for the services, then your treating practitioner must provide summary reports to the referring GP, Paediatrician, Psychiatrist or external agencies regarding your treatment progress in order to be able to give you Medicare rebates and meet the legal obligations of this funding. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to this information sharing policy.
6. Confirming your first appointment booking - You need to complete this claiming form before your first session to confirm your first session booking
7. Cancellation Policy - When Unable to Attend, cancel the appointment by 12pm the day prior, there is no fee.
Cancellations without satisfactory notification, are billed at 50% of the scheduled appointment fee. Non-Attendances are billed at 90% of the scheduled appointment fee.
Service will be discontinued when: client no longer requires intervention, client no longer wishes to continue intervention, three non-attendances or three unpaid accounts
8. The session fees and other costs for all of your treating practitioner's services are listed in the attached welcome pack document.
9. You agree to pay all invoices emailed to you via direct deposit to the bank account provided on the invoice for Courtney within 48 hours of the invoice being emailed to you.