1. Deb Anthony is your "treating psychologist" responsible for your care, you are "the client" (yourself or the child or adolescent you are organising services for), and Changes Psychology is the admin and billing service "provider" that is only responsible for processing clients' bookings, billing and client administration only on behalf of your treating psychologist. By signing this agreement you are agreeing to the provision of services under this arrangement
3. Your treating psychologist will not provide information, reports or documentation for medico-legal or family court related purposes unless required to by law, under a subpoena or by a court order.
4. Parenting plans - if there is a parenting plan in place we require the parent or person engaging the treatment to meet the all requirements of the plan, it is not our responsibility to share information with other parents or stakeholders.
5. Information sharing - If you would like the psychologist to share and collect information about your child with your ex-partner/teacher/OT etc, we need written consent from you to approve this sharing of information with each individual. However if you intend to claim rebates from Medicare or another organisation is paying for the services, then your psychologist must provide summary reports to the referring GP, Paediatrician, Psychiatrist or external agencies regarding your treatment progress in order to be able to give you Medicare rebates and meet the legal obligations of this funding. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to this information sharing policy.
6. Cancellation Policy - If you cancel a booked session with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged the full session fee for your session. If you cancel 24-48 hours prior you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. If you wish to cancel or re-schedule an appointment without cost, we require more than 48 hours notice. Please note, however that for NDIS patients who do not attend or give less than 48-hours notice, the session will still be charged against your plan.
7. The session fees are $200 per hour and charged in 15 minute increments beyond one hour. The sessions fees will only be less if Deb agrees a reduced fee rate for your sessions. Payment for sessions needs to be received via our NAB payment system and you will pay a $50 deposit before your first session. Payment needs to be received before Medicare rebates or Private Health Invoices are processed.
8. I have read and understand the above Consent Form and policies described above. I agree to these conditions for the psychological service provided by the treating psychologist. I certify that the information I have provided is true. I understand that where full liability for psychological services is not accepted by TAC, Workcover, VOCAT, NDIS or similar authority that I am responsible for the payment of outstanding fees.