Call (02) 9051 0592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer and Consent
1. Dina Dehauteur, is your "Provider" and treating psychologist responsible for your care, you are "the client", and Changes Psychology is the "admin and billing service provider" that only manages Dina's clients' bookings, billing and client administration.
3. Provider, or admin and billing service provider, will not provide information, reports or documentation for medico-legal or family court related purposes unless we required to by law, under a subpoena or by a court order.
4. Confirming your first appointment booking - Fee paying clients consent to paying a $50 booking deposit (that will be $50 credit towards your first session) via the secure payment portal link to NAB that will be emailed through to you within 48 hours of receiving the email- your card details will be processed for the $50 deposit only and held for future billing of future psychology appointments within the NAB (National Australia Bank) Transact system
5. Cancellation Policy - If you cancel your first session we will retain the $50 booking deposit. If you wish to cancel or re-schedule an appointment, we require at least 48 hours notice and appointments cancelled within 48 hours of the appointment time will attract a $50 cancellation fee. If you cancel with less than 12 hours notice, you will be charged the full amount for the cancelled session.
6. Payment for appointments will be taken via our online payment system NAB Transact and you card will be stored within this system. All future fees and charges owed will be deducted from this stored card.