1. Emily May of Fostering Hope is your "treating psychologist" responsible for your care, you are "the client" (yourself or the child or adolescent you are organising services for), and Changes Psychology is the admin and billing service "provider" that is only responsible for processing clients' bookings, billing and client administration only on behalf of your treating psychologist.
3. Your treating psychologist will not provide information, reports or documentation for medico-legal or family court related purposes unless required to by law, under a subpoena or by a court order.
4. Parenting plans - if there is a parenting plan in place we require the parent or person engaging the treatment to meet all requirements of the plan, it is not our responsibility to share information with other parents or stakeholders.
5. Information sharing - If you would like the psychologist to share and collect information about your child with your ex-partner/teacher/OT etc, we need written consent from you to approve this sharing of information with each individual. However if you intend to claim rebates from Medicare or another organisation is paying for the services, then your psychologist must provide summary reports to the referring GP, Paediatrician, Psychiatrist or external agencies regarding your treatment progress in order to be able to give you Medicare rebates and meet the legal obligations of this funding. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to this information sharing policy.
6. Confirming your first appointment booking - To confirm the first session booking, all new clients consent to completing the Claiming, Consent and $50 booking deposit (that will be $50 credit towards your first session) via the online form and payment portal link that will be emailed to you within 48 hours of receiving the information email- your card details will be processed for the $50 deposit only and your card details stored securely encrypted within the NAB (National Australia Bank) Transact system for all future session fee payments, so no-one will view your full card details.
7. Cancellation Policy - If you cancel your first session the psychologist will retain the $50 booking deposit that can be used against future session bookings. If you wish to cancel or re-schedule an appointment without cost, we require at least 24 hours notice. Session bookings cancelled within 24 hours of the appointment time will attract the full session fee.
8. The session fee for all of your Treating psychologist's services is $150 per 55 minute session for individual therapy or $160 per 55 minute session for family therapy sessions. This amount will be deducted in full after every session from the stored credit/debit card you provide to us. Payment needs to be received before Medicare rebates of $84.80 or Private Health Invoices are processed. All session fee and cancellation fee payments will be taken via our online payment system NAB Transact within 24 hours of your session being completed. All payments will show up on your credit or debit card statement/online banking with the payment reference 'Changes Psychology Northgate' (NOT Fostering Hope)