Terms and Conditions and Consent
1. Hendriks Psychology provides a "treating psychologist" responsible for your care, you are "the client" (yourself, or the child or adolescent you are organising services for), and Changes Psychology is the admin and billing service "provider" that is only responsible for processing clients' bookings, billing and client administration (no client welfare or service outcomes). By signing this agreement you are agreeing to the provision of services
3. Medicare clients - For clients who have been referred by a GP, Psychiatrist or Paediatrician, our psychologists are required by Medicare to write a letter back to the referring doctor detailing your assessment, treatment and progress after the completion of a block of sessions approved by your Mental Health Treatment Plan or referral.
4. Session fees for 2018 - for Clinical Psychologist Justin Hendriks are $200 for sessions before 5pm and $210 for sessions after 5pm. For Luke Vu his session fees are $173 with Medicare Rebate and $180 for Private Health Insurance clients. If you have previous written arrangement with your psychologist for a lower session fee rate, this lower rate will be charged. Also note that there will be annual session fee increases annually to cover increased practice costs
5. Confirming your first appointment booking - Fee paying clients (this excludes DVA and VVCS clients) consent to paying a $50 booking deposit (that will be $50 credit towards your first session) either over the phone to a receptionist upon booking or by providing card details to your psychologist at your session. Your card details will be debited, using our Health Kit practice management software, for the $50 deposit and your card details saved for future billing of all session fees and charges
6. Payment for all session fees and other charges will be deducted from your stored credit or debit card stored within our software Health Kit for which there is a $3 surcharge per session fee. It is the client's responsibility to provide their card details upon making a booking, to ensure card details are up to date and valid (or contacting us if they are not to provide new details) and to ensure there are sufficient funds on the debit card or otherwise a $10 insufficient funds fee will apply.
7. Cancellation Policy - If you cancel your first session we will retain the $50 booking deposit. If you wish to cancel or re-schedule a session, we require at least 48 hours notice, sessions cancelled between 24-48 hours are charged half the full fee and appointments cancelled within 24 hours of the appointment time will result in the full session fee being deducted from your card.