1. Dr Kim Woodward of KW Clinical Psychology is your "treating clinical psychologist" responsible for your care, you are "the client" (yourself or the adolescent you are organising services for), and Changes Psychology is the admin and billing service "provider" that is only responsible for processing clients' bookings, billing and client administration only on behalf of your treating clinical psychologist. By signing this agreement you are agreeing to the provision of services under this arrangement.
3. Confidentiality - KW Clinical Psychology and your treating clinical psychologist will keep information you provide strictly confidential and will not provide any information, reports, or documentation for medico-legal or family court related purposes unless required to by law, under a subpoena, or by a court order.
4. Information sharing - If you would like your treating clinical psychologist to share and collect information about your child/adolescent with your ex-partner/teacher/school counsellor etc, we need written consent from you to approve this sharing of information with each individual. However if you intend to claim rebates from Medicare or another organisation is paying for the services, then your clinical psychologist must provide summary reports to the referring GP, Paediatrician, Psychiatrist or external agencies regarding your treatment progress in order to be able to give you Medicare rebates and meet the legal obligations of this funding. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to this information sharing policy.
5. Parenting plans - if there is a parenting plan in place we require the parent or person engaging the treatment to meet the all requirements of the plan, it is not our responsibility to share information with other parents or stakeholders.
6. Cancellation Policy - If you cancel a booked session with less than 48 hours notice cancellation fees apply. Sessions cancelled with less than 48 hours notice will attract a charge of 50% of the full fee and sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours notice (including non-attendances) will attract a charge of 100% of the full session fee. NB: Cancellation fees cannot be claimed under Medicare.
7. Sessions duration - Sessions are for 50 minutes.
8. Fees - The session fees for individual therapy sessions are $285 for the initial session (50 minutes) and $235 for subsequent sessions (50 minutes). The session fees for Couples Therapy & Parenting/Family sessions are $285 per 50 minute session. These sessions are charged in 15 minute increments beyond one hour. Payment for sessions needs to be received via our NAB payment system at the time of your session and you will pay a $1 deposit before your first session. Payment needs to be received before Medicare rebates or Private Health Invoices are processed.
9. Phone sessions and case management consultations attract a fee of $117.50 per 25 minutes or $235 per 50 minutes and are not eligible for Medicare rebates. Fees for preparation of reports, forms, medico-legal reports are charged at the rate of $285 per hour for preparation time. Attendances at meetings outside of the practice can be provided on request.
10. In the event of any default in payment of fees, you understand that you will be responsible for payment of any costs associated with the collection process.
11. I have read and understand the above Consent Form and policies described above. I agree to these conditions for the psychological service provided by the treating clinical psychologist. I certify that the information I have provided is true. I understand that where full liability for psychological services is not accepted by a third party organisation or insurer or similar authority that I am responsible for the payment of outstanding fees.