1. Where Dr Aileen Alegado and her colleagues (hereinafter “Facilitators/Retreat Hostess”) will be running the Envision Retreat program
Envision 2020 (hereinafter the “Retreat”)
You or any natural person participating in the Retreat (hereinafter “Participant”)
Changes Psychology (hereinafter the “Provider”) will be responsible for processing client’s bookings, billing services and client administration The dates of 14 February 2020 to 16 February 2020 inclusive (hereinafter the “Weekend”) are the set dates for the Retreat.
3. CONFIDENTIALITY: Due to the focus of the Retreat being healing and self-reflection many participants will share personal and sometimes sensitive information. In order to encourage a safe environment for sharing information, we require participants to respectfully listen to what other participants want to share with the group or individuals and not under any circumstances share this information with other people or via social media.
4. COST OF THE RETREAT: The cost of the Retreat is $950. This per person payment include 2 nights accommodation (twin-share), 3 meals per day, and 3 days of programmed activities. Your room type has been agreed upon consultation with Aileen and confirmation of total pricing has been sent to you via email, with a link to this form, prior to us deducting your deposit. If you get a mental health plan with Aileen Alegado's name on it before the retreat you will be eligible for Medicare rebates of approximately $383. Note: Participants not requiring accommodation will pay a different fee confirmed in an email sent to them.
Payment plan options - Participants unable to pay the full balance of the Retreat today are able to select in the form above to pay via a payment plan. There is an additional admin service fee of $100 added to the total cost to have a payment plan, and then two equal payments of the total retreat cost plus the $100 admin fee. One of the two payments needs to be paid today and the 2nd payment will be deducted 7 days prior to the retreat.
5. SERVICE POLICY: The Facilitators of the Retreat reserve the right to change the date, time and location (“situational change”) of the Retreat and its services due to extraordinary circumstances, including but not limited to: external forces, governmental regulations, weather and oceanic conditions, forces of nature and force majeure, etc. In the unlikely event that circumstances render this Retreat untenable for the Weekend, the Facilitators will make every reasonable effort to contact and inform the Participant as soon as is reasonably possible. The Facilitators will not be liable for the cancellation, failure of, or delay in performing its obligations under this Agreement due to the aforementioned events.
6. CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event of cancellation more than 30 days prior to the start of the Retreat, you will be refunded your deposit of $500 and/or full amount of payments already made. Cancellation within 30 days or less will incur 50% forfeiture of total retreat fees. Only in extreme extenuating circumstances will refunds of any type be considered with our discretion.
7. CLAIMING MEDICARE REBATES: Participants wishing to claim Medicare rebates for individual or group psychology sessions conducted by Dr Alegado under a Mental Health Plan are required to email us a copy of the Mental Health Plan before the commencement of the Retreat. Participants will then be required to complete a provided claiming form to enable Medicare rebates to be processed. For clients who have been referred by a GP or Psychiatrist, Dr Alegado is required by Medicare to write a letter to the referring doctor detailing your progress. By signing this agreement you consent to communications and information sharing between Dr Alegado and your referring Doctor
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Physical injury during exercises or whilst on Retreat - No liability will be taken for any injuries or accidents that occur as part of their exercise participation. Clients are expected to advise facilitators of any injuries or diagnosed medical conditions prior to participating in physically strenuous parts of the programme and encouraged to seek their own medical advice before attending them ie. establishing appropriate levels of engagement in activities of the Retreat. This agreement releases Mindset Psychology from all liability relating to injuries that may occur. I, the “participant”, agree to hold Mindset Psychology entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence. I also acknowledge the risks involved in any type of physical activity. I swear that I am participating voluntarily and that all risks have been made clear to me. Additionally, I do not have any conditions that will increase my likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in this activity. I forfeit all right to bring a suit against Mindset Psychology for any reason. I will also make every effort to obey safety precautions as explained to me verbally. I will ask for clarification when needed.
9. DATA USE & PROTECTION: The Participant consents to being photographed and/or filmed during the course of the Retreat and agrees that the Facilitators may use such recordings for promotional and/or advertising purposes upon completion of the Retreat at the Facilitators’ discretion. The Participant agrees that any personal data collected may be used for market research and quality assurance purposes and that all personal data will be treated confidentially and will not be transferred or distributed to any third party other than is necessary to fulfill the booking or services as stated above. The Participant may withdraw consent to his or her data use at any time in writing and understands that the personal data or footage of the terminating Participant will not be used for the above-stated purposes.
10.GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Rules of the course - Drugs and other mood-altering drugs (legal or illegal) are prohibited for the duration of the course. You must notify us before the course commences of the use of prescribed medication. Alcohol in small quantities is allowed to be consumed during mealtimes and it is paramount that this is not disruptive to other participants
If you break this agreement, then you will be asked to leave the course immediately, forfeiting the entire payment fee for the Retreat.
Phone Use - We ask participants to be mindful of their phone use during workshops/ seminars as this may be disruptive to the group.
Room Allocation - Rooms will be shared with up to two persons of the same sex. A limited number of single rooms are available and subject to availability
Feel free to bring necessary things with you to make you feel at home, including your own pillow, books, magazines, meditation materials that you can enjoy during your downtime.
Pool Usage - Use of the pool is limited to daytime use up to 10pm so as not to disrupt participants staying in the pool cottage area
Absence from Activities - You agree to notify the Retreat Hostess of your absence from any scheduled activities and/ or when leaving the property for any reason eg. walk, runs, shopping in town.
Wellbeing - You are solely responsible for your wellbeing, including getting sufficient food and sleep during the Retreat and taking any prescribed medicines on time. If at any time you feel unwell you are to let your Retreat Hostess know and they will give you the support that you need at the time. You agree to inform any facilitators or the Retreat Hostess if you feel unwell at any stage of the course.
You agree to inform the Retreat Hostess and facilitators of any allergies or dietary requirements you may have so we may cater for your needs.
Social Media - The use of Social Media during the Retreat is permitted with the express consent of each Participant that may, with or without awareness, knowledge or consent, feature in another Participant’s Social Media presence. The permission to use Social Media during the Retreat activities rest solely with each Facilitator’s discretion with the direct verbal consent of each Participant.