1. Dr Aileen Alegado and her colleagues running the retreat are "facilitators" responsible for the Envision retreat, you or the person attending the retreat are the "participant", and Changes Psychology is the admin and billing service "provider" that is responsible for processing clients' bookings, billing and client administration only. By signing this agreement you are agreeing to the provision of services under this arrangement
3. Confidentiality - Due to the focus of the retreat being healing and self-reflection many participants will share personal and sometimes sensitive information. In order to encourage a safe environment for sharing information, we require participants to respectfully listen to what other participants want to share with the group or individuals and not under any circumstances share this information with other people or via social media.
4. Cost of the Retreat - The cost of the retreat is $1899 and include 2 nights accommodation (twin-share), 3 meals per day, and 3 days of programmed activities.
Participants unable to pay the full balance of the retreat are able to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a payment plan of 4 x payments of $525 (totalling $2100). As the number of places on the retreat are limited, your place at the retreat is only confirmed once you make full payment or sign a payment plan agreement and pay the first installment. An initial deposit of $500 is collected to secure your spot in the retreat. Full payment needs to be completed 2 weeks prior to the retreat commencing. A reminder at 30 days before the retreat will be generated to confirm your spot.
5.Cancellation Policy - In the event of cancellation more than 60 days prior to the start of the retreat, you will be refunded your full deposit amount of $500. Cancellation within 60 days or less will incur a $250 partial forfeiture of your deposit. Cancellation within 30 days or less will incur full forfeiture of your deposit. Only in extreme extenuating circumstances will refunds of any type be considered with our discretion.
6. Claiming Medicare rebates - Participants wishing to claim Medicare rebates for individual or group psychology sessions conducted by Dr Alegado under a Mental Health Plan are required to email us a copy of the Mental Health Plan before the commencement of the retreat. Participants will then be required to complete a provided claiming form to enable Medicare rebates to be processed. For clients who have been referred by a GP or Psychiatrist, Dr Alegado is required by Medicare to write a letter to the referring doctor detailing your progress. By signing this agreement you consent to communications and information sharing between Dr Alegado and your referring Doctor
7. Physical injury during exercises or whilst on retreat - No liability will be taken for any injuries or accidents that occur as part of their exercise participation. Clients are expected to advise facilitators of any injuries or diagnosed medical conditions prior to participating in physically strenuous parts of the programme and encouraged to seek their own medical advice before attending them ie. establishing appropriate levels of engagement in activities of the retreat. This agreement releases Mindset Psychology from all liability relating to injuries that may occur. I, the “participant”, agree to hold Mindset Psychology entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence. I also acknowledge the risks involved in any type of physical activity. I swear that I am participating voluntarily and that all risks have been made clear to me. Additionally, I do not have any conditions that will increase my likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in this activity. I forfeit all right to bring a suit against Mindset Psychology for any reason. I will also make every effort to obey safety precautions as explained to me verbally. I will ask for clarification when needed.
8. Rules of the course - Drugs, alcohol and other mood-altering drugs (legal or illegal) are prohibited for the duration of the course. You must notify us before the course commences of the use of prescribed medication.
For your own safety and the safety of others, it is a requirement of The Hoffman Centre that you do not take alcohol, or any recreational drugs to the Process venue, and you are not active in any eating disorders at any time during the Process. If you break this agreement, then you will be asked to leave the course.
Outside contact is not permitted, unless with prior arrangement. This includes phone calls, texting, and internet use. You will be asked to hand in your mobile phone(s) and other communication devices upon registration. A contact number has been given to you to pass onto friends and family. You will be informed of all calls/messages that we receive.
Rooms will be shared with up to two persons of the same sex. A limited number of single rooms is available for a surcharge upon request and subject to availability
Physical exercise, except as directed by us (or prescribed for medical reasons), is not permitted during the program. Please also refrain from bringing books or magazines and music to the course.
We ask that you refrain from regular meditative and/or prayer practices during the eight days of the Process. You are encouraged to resume your practices after the Process.