2. Provider will not provide information, reports or documentation for medico-legal, custody related, parenting plan or family court related purposes unless we required to by law, under a subpoena or by a court order.
3. Parenting plans - if there is a parenting plan in place we require the parent or person engaging the treatment to meet the all requirements of the plan, it is not our responsibility to share information with other parents or stakeholders.
4. Information sharing - If you would like the psychologist to share and collect information about your child with your ex-partner/teacher/OT etc, we need written consent from you to approve this sharing of information with each individual.
5. Confirming your first appointment booking - Fee paying clients consent to paying a $50 booking deposit (that will be $50 credit towards your first session) via the secure payment portal link to NAB that will be emailed through to you within 48 hours of receiving the email- your card details will be processed for the $50 deposit only and held for future billing of future psychology appointments within the NAB (National Australia Bank) Transact system, so no-one will view your full card details.
6. Cancellation Policy - If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, you will be charged the full session fee amount for the cancelled session. You will note be able to claim a Medicare rebate for cancellation fees.
7. Payment for appointments will be taken via our online payment system NAB Transact where you card is collected, stored and used to pay for each session. By providing your card and signing this consent form you agree to this use of your card for all fees owed.