Consent to our Terms and Conditions
1. Rony Kayrouz or Steve Hansen is your "treating practitioner" responsible for your treatment and care, you are "the client" (yourself or the child or adolescent you are organising services for), and Changes Psychology is the admin and billing service "provider" that is only responsible for processing clients' bookings, billing and client administration only on behalf of your treating psychologist. By signing this agreement you are agreeing to the provision of services under this arrangement
3. Your treating psychologist will not provide information, reports or documentation for medico-legal or family court related purposes unless required to by law, under a subpoena or by a court order.
4. Parenting plans - if there is a parenting plan in place we require the parent or person engaging the treatment to meet the all requirements of the plan, it is not our responsibility to share information with other parents or stakeholders.
5. Information sharing - If you would like the psychologist to share and collect information about yourself or other stakeholders e.g. your ex-partner/teacher/caseworker etc, we need written consent from you to approve this sharing of information with each individual. However if you intend to claim rebates from Medicare or another organisation is paying for the services, then your practitioner must provide summary reports to the referring GP, Paediatrician, Psychiatrist or external agencies regarding your treatment progress in order to be able to give you Medicare rebates and meet the legal obligations of this funding. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to this information sharing policy.
6. Sessions fees and charges - all session fees are collected via stored credit card in HealthKit or bank transfer or cash at the end of each completed session. Our fees can be found by clicking on this link http://www.psychodos.com.au/bookings-inquiries/
7. Cancellation Policy - If you cancel your first session with less than 24 hours notice, Psychodos will charge you a $65 cancellation fee. This cancellation fee must be paid prior to new appointment bookings. If you wish to cancel or re-schedule an appointment without cost, we require more than 24 hours notice.