1. Renee Goosen your "treating psychologist" responsible for your care, you are "the client" (yourself or the child or adolescent you are organising services for), and Changes Psychology is the admin and billing service "provider" that is only responsible for processing clients' bookings, billing and client administration only on behalf of your treating psychologist. By signing this agreement you are agreeing to the provision of services under this arrangement
3. Your treating psychologist will not provide information, reports or documentation for medico-legal or family court related purposes unless required to by law, under a subpoena or by a court order.
4. Parenting plans - if there is a parenting plan in place we require the parent or person engaging the treatment to meet the all requirements of the plan, it is not our responsibility to share information with other parents or stakeholders.
5. Information sharing - If you would like the psychologist to share and collect information about your child with your ex-partner/teacher/OT etc, we need written consent from you to approve this sharing of information with each individual. However if you intend to claim rebates from Medicare or another organisation is paying for the services, then your psychologist must provide summary reports to the referring GP, Paediatrician, Psychiatrist or external agencies regarding your treatment progress in order to be able to give you Medicare rebates and meet the legal obligations of this funding. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to this information sharing policy.
6. Confirming your first appointment booking - To confirm the first session booking, all new clients consent to completing the Claiming, Consent and $50 booking deposit (that will be $50 credit towards your first session) via the online form and payment portal link that will be emailed to you within 48 hours of receiving the information email- your card details will be processed for the $50 deposit only and your card details stored securely encrypted within the NAB (National Australia Bank) Transact system for all future session fee payments, so no-one will view your full card details.
7. Cancellation Policy - If you cancel your first session with less than 24 hours notice, Riv Hub will retain 50% of the scheduled session fee as a cancellation fee. This cancellation fee must be paid prior to new appointment bookings. If you wish to cancel or re-schedule an appointment without cost, we require more than 24 hours notice.
8. The fees for all sessions are $XX and payment for sessions needs to be received before Medicare rebates or Private Health Invoices are processed. All session fee and cancellation fee payments will be taken via our online payment system NAB Transact. All payments will show up on your credit or debit card statement/online banking with the payment reference 'Changes Psychology Northgate' (NOT Renee Goosen)