If this form is not working or you have any questions please call 0410974435 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southern Highlands Psychology Terms and Conditions
1. Dr Andrew Franland of Southern Highlands Psychology is your "treating psychologist" responsible for your care, you are "the client" (yourself or the child or adolescent you are organising services for), and Changes Psychology is the admin and billing service "provider" that is only responsible for processing clients' bookings, billing and client administration only on behalf of your treating psychologist. By signing this agreement you are agreeing to the provision of services under this arrangement
3. Your treating psychologist will not provide information, reports or documentation for medico-legal or family court related purposes unless required to by law, under a subpoena or by a court order.
4. Parenting plans - if there is a parenting plan in place we require the parent or person engaging the treatment to meet all requirements of the plan.
6. Confirming your first appointment booking - To confirm the first session booking, all new clients are required to complete the Information, Consent, and Payment Form via the online form and payment portal link that will be emailed to you within 48 hours of receiving the confirmation email. Your card details will be processed for the $1 deposit only and your card details stored securely encrypted within the NAB (National Australia Bank) Transact system and be used to deduct all future session fee payments and all other fees when they are owed
7. Cancellation Policy - If you wish to cancel or re-schedule a session without cost, we require more than 24 hours notice. A cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the standard fee may be charged if you fail to attend an appointment without prior notice or cancel on the day of the appointment to cover some of the impact of this cancellation.
8. The fee for a standard therapy session is currently $180 and may increase yearly to cover practice costs. This fee covers each 50-minute session, brief phone consultations, liaising with referring professionals, and general administration. Payment for sessions needs to be received before Medicare rebates are processed. All session fee and cancellation fee payments will be taken via our online payment system NAB Transact after sessions occur, direct deposits are not a payment option. All payments will show up on your credit or debit card statement/online banking with the payment reference 'Changes Psychology Northgate' (NOT Southern Highlands Psychology)