1. Where Dr Aileen Alegado and her colleagues (hereinafter “Facilitators”) will be running the Meditation Mindset online group classes (hereinafter the “online group class/es”)
You or any natural person participating in Meditation Mindset online group classes (hereinafter “Participant”)
Changes Psychology (hereinafter the “Provider”) will be responsible for processing client’s bookings, billing services and client administration. The dates of 21st, 28th September, 5th and 12th October 2021 inclusive (hereinafter the “sessions”) are the set dates for the Classes.
3. 3. CONFIDENTIALITY: Due to the nature of the classes being online (ZOOM), your name will appear in the group email invitation for that class along with other participants that will be joining that session. Participants can choose to have their camera on or off at their own discretion.
A recording of the session will be made for participants that can't attend the session live and for anyone who would like a copy of their recording afterwards for their own personal use only. Disclosure of names of participants are not permitted to be shared with other people outside of the group or publicly under any circumstances.
4. COST OF THE CLASS: The cost is per person and full payment is required prior to attendance of the class. Acceptance of payment is conditional to the participant agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined in this document.
5. SERVICE POLICY: The Facilitators of Meditation Mindset reserve the right to change the date, time and location (“situational change”) of the Online Group Classes and its services due to extraordinary circumstances, including but not limited to: external forces, governmental regulations, weather conditions, forces of nature and force majeure, etc. In the unlikely event that circumstances render the class to be rescheduled, the Facilitators will make every reasonable effort to contact and inform the Participant as soon as is reasonably possible. The Facilitators will not be liable for the cancellation, failure of, or delay in performing its obligations under this Agreement due to the aforementioned events.
6. CANCELLATION POLICY: Cash refunds are available for cancellations made within 24 hours or more of a booked class. Cancellation made under the 24 hour notice period will incur a 50% forfeiture of class fees. Cancellations made with less than 12 hours prior incur a 100% forfeiture of total session fees. Please note that Medicare rebates are not available for non-attended sessions.
7. CLAIMING MEDICARE REBATES: Participants wishing to claim Medicare rebates for individual or group psychology sessions conducted by Dr Alegado under a Mental Health Plan are required to email us a copy of the Mental Health Plan before the commencement of the class. Participants will then be required to complete a provided claiming form to enable Medicare rebates to be processed. A letter of your attendance notifying your psychologist/ referring GP will be sent as accordance with Medicare regulations. There is only a limited number of participants in a group allowed at any given time to claim Medicare rebates. The facilitators reserve the right to deny participants claiming medicare rebates if allocation is exhausted. Allocation will be given on a first come first serve basis and you will always be notified prior to the class commencing as to your claiming status.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Clients are expected to be responsible for their participation for this type of class. Where possible, it is recommended that they advise their clinician or GP if they are at risk of injury related to exercises relating to visualisation and sound baths. This agreement releases Mindset Psychology from all liability relating to injuries that may occur. I, the “participant”, agree to hold Mindset Psychology entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence. I also acknowledge the risks involved in any type of activity. I swear that I am participating voluntarily and that all risks have been made clear to me. Additionally, I do not have any conditions that will increase my likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in this activity. I forfeit all right to bring a suit against Mindset Psychology for any reason. I will also make every effort to obey safety precautions as explained to me verbally. I will ask for clarification when needed.
9. DATA USE & PROTECTION: The Participant agrees that any personal data collected may be used for market research and quality assurance purposes and that all personal data will be treated confidentially and will not be transferred or distributed to any third party other than is necessary to fulfil the booking or services as stated above.
10. OTHER PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS:
Noise - We ask participants to be mindful of their environment and set up in a quiet space to get the most out of the class. We recommend the use of headphones where possible for optimal sound experience
Wellbeing - You are solely responsible for your wellbeing. If at any time you feel unwell during or after class, please inform your facilitator – via chatbox during and via phone or email afterwards.
Breaches or failure to adhere to guidelines and terms set out in this document will result in immediate removal from the group and no refunds for monies paid will be refunded.